With the MiiKO stuffed burger press, you can have healthier, fresher homemade hamburgers by adding your favorite herbs, spices and fillings. Creating your own flavors means you can cater to everyone’s taste! It’s also a great way to get the whole family involved in the kitchen. You will find that a burger you have made from start to finish tastes so much better!
- ULTIMATE 3-IN-1 BURGER MAKING TOOL- The MiiKO stuffed burger press is the ultimate burger making accessory, allowing you to create 3 unique hamburger types. You can get creative and opt for a delicious stuffed burger with your own choice of flavors and fillings. Secondly, you can make use of the handy slider utensil to create perfectly shaped party sliders. Or you can keep it simple and go for the traditional burger, with a 100% full meat patty.
- INCLUDES 20 FREE WAX PAPER DISCS – You can avoid mess and fuss with these convenient non stick burger papers.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS – The MiiKO stuffed hamburger press is made of high quality thick plastic. It is firm, stable and will not break after extended usage.
- DISHWASHER SAFE, EASY TO USE AND CLEAN – Non-stick material makes for easy removal of fat grease and grime.
- INCLUDES EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS – See the pack of the packaging for the stuffed burger instruction card.
- Make perfect sliders and stuffed hamburgers in just 3 easy steps.
1) Place just over half of your selected meat into the burger mold and press to form a base.
2) Remove the outer part of the press and push into your prepared meat to create an indent. Add your favorite fillings.
***** PRO TIP: Use plastic wrap to further prevent the cavity press from sticking, allowing for easier removal of the press from the burger patty *****
3) Flatten the remainder of the meat and place on top of the filling. Return the handle attachment to the larger cup and press again to seal your burger.
- NOW YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN INREDIENTS TO CREATE THE ULTIMATE GOURMET BURGER! – No need to stick to the traditional beef burger. The Miiko burger press works with a variety of different ingredients such as pork, poultry, sausage meat, or even lentils! You are only limited by your imagination.